2000 Rockford Rd, Charles City, IA 50616, USA
Our mission — from the lab to the farm to the warehouse floor — is to nurture humankind by advancing care for animals. These positions offer an excellent start to your career at Zoetis.
Here are some benefits to show you our purpose is lived authentically, from the inside out:
• 4 week’s vacation plus 13 paid holidays per year
• Starting Pay: $19/hour
• A full Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance starting DAY ONE
• 12 weeks paid parental leave for growing families
• Sign on bonus of $500
• Tuition reimbursement up to $15,000 per year
• $150 per month stipend for repayment of colleague student loans
• Once employed we offer $2,000 Referral Bonuses for referring friends and family who get hired
1. Filling/Lyophilization/ Capping: Fill vaccines into respective presentations. Includes running multiple fill lines per our regulatory filings and local procedures in a clean room setting. Lyophilizing vaccine and final capping of product. Involves working with portable and stationary equipment and steam.
2. OPI: Receive, tray, candle and deliver eggs to the production buildings that are needed for poultry production needs.
3. CEO: Produce egg-based antigens in a clean room setting by using aseptic techniques and cleanroom procedures.
4. Virus: Produce viral antigens in roller bottles and bioreactors in a clean room setting. Includes the preparation of continuous cell lines used for virus propagation and inactivation and concentration of viral fluids. Involves working with portable and stationary equipment and steam.
5. TCO:Technician will start and finish a serial of vaccine (Prepare cell cultures, infect cells, harvest cells, blend serial and fill serial). Department takes embryos for further manufacturing.